Today is major !!!!! day. HAHAHA. (this laugh is sarcastic, not genuine nana-laugh)
1) Remember a few posts earlier i was talking about falling ill? i had sore throat and till now it has escalated to something quite bad. (actually i dont know what it has escalated to but just trying to build up the drama yeah). My toncils are crazily swollen, boyfriend said they look like two pieces of rotten flesh. (SORRY I KNOW VERY GROSS) and this morning while brushing my teeth i spat out blood. SHITTTT I DONT WANNA DIEEEEEEEE.):
2) today is the first time in a million years i woke up at 645am. EH actually not really leh, the other time do report i also woke up like, 630. hurhurhur. but then today i sent boyfriend to his new camp. it's at yew tee-heehee. and it's next to the police k9 unit. peaceful sleep everynight man boyfriend. goodluck. hahaha. all you army men better not bully me! if not i ask my boyfriend catch you!
3) today i found no pocket money on my daddy's table. i suspect that MY VERY GOOD BROTHER WHO HAS NO SCHOOL CUZ IT'S HOLIDAYS NOW, KOPE MY MONEY. HELLO EDDIE KOH IF YOU SEE THIS YOU ARE VERY JIAN CAUSE YOU KOPE MY MONEY AND PSYCHO MUMMY TO BUY XBOX 360 SO YOU CAN PLAY GUITAR HERO. ALTHO I AM QUITE GLAD CAUSE I CAN PLAY TOO BUT YOU ARE INDEED VERY JIAN.
I VERY ANGRY HOR I WONT HELP YOU COOK NOODLES ANYMORE. LET YOU STARVE TO DEATH NEXT TIME. AND IF YOU DARE TO TAG "HEEHEEHEE" I WILL POUR SHIT IN ALL YOUR VANS SHOES.
EVEN IF YOU NEVER KOPE MY MONEY I ALSO VERY ANGRY CAUSE I AM BROKE.
hahhahhaa i am childish.
4) yesterday afternoon i ate macdonalds and at night i shit out macdonalds.
yesterday night i ate tomyum soup and this morning i shit out tomyam soup.
5) i have 20cents in my wallet and $5.27 in my bank account.
I LEAD SUCHA SAD LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE. ):
some more last night i dreamt that i was driving and i crashed into this generator place and my car blew up and i died.
WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. )':
