Today yvonne introduced these biore wipes to me that were super magical. haha. They are those wet wipes that smell good, and when the wet-ness dries up you get this smooth and powdery feeling. WWOOOO. I'm so gonna stock up on that man. :DDD
My student said: "Cher, i think your voice gonna stay like this forever."
NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY! I dont want~~~~~ my original voice already quite low, with this husky voice i can stop singing girls' parts in songs already. SEDEY! hahahah. my students taught me, that's sad in malay. HAH. i wanna go to kbox, badlyyyy. voice please come back, sexay-man-like voice please goooo. hahahah.
tags time! (:
sijie: NEW BALANCE. see i remember. hahaha!
cecilia&dicktation: that's nice to hear! but then time really passing veeeeeerrrryyy faaaaasssst! and you all always never come! haha. (:
Nexa: EH I NV GO BEFORE! hahah. but i heard lakeside, khatib and pasir ris farmway got. like fun!! (:
21days to graduation!
