MY BLOGSKIN NICE HUH! (:
okay lah i'll keep it for the moment, until i become too bored one day.
Yesterday i went out with my mum right, i dunno why but she acted like she was very rich? Everything wanna eat, just order. Anything wanna buy, just teh. We took cab home some more! I eyed a pair of Mango shorts that were super chio, should have teh-ed her to get for me lor. AH! REGRET!
Cause i thought, if i asked her to get such a expensive pair of shorts for me, she'll sure nag at me like, everyday. Like if i dont wanna wash dishes, she'll say:" HOOI WASH THE DISHES HOR! I BUY FOR YOU THE MNG SHORTS HOR!"
hahhahah! yes my mother is like that.
I cant wait for 14th March, 9am where my phone will beep, and i'll receive a sms from school with my final term results inside. WHOOOOOOOOOO.
