OMG I AM SUPER EXCITED AND COUNTING DOWN TO CHRISTMAS. (:
A lil' message to santa:
Dearest Santa,
I've been as good as i can be this year, would you grant me my humble wish list?
1) An enjoyable and romantic christmas and newyear!
2) Last 2months plus of my poly life to be smooth.
3) MOOLAHS. I'm not waiting for them to drop from the sky, just gimme more jobs.
4) Help me pass my driving, one attempt for all my tests and geok will treat me lobster. (:
5) Happy days everyday for me and my loved ones.
6) No relationship problems, no fights, no quarrels. no bitching about one another.
7) Not to get robbed when i go to bangkok, and of course, equip me with the best bargaining skills.
8) Abundance love so i can share it with everyone.
~~~
Approx. 26hours to Christmas&&
27 more days to bangkok.
