This is what happens when you've been studying alone at home.
01.What does your shout out mean?
-no shout out
02. What are your nicknames?
-close friends call me nana.
-family calls me Bb; Cause I was the first baby born in the family
03. Who is the first person on your friendster top6?
-should be boyfriend
04. What's your current status?
- attached
05. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- black tank & black fbts
06. What's your current problem?
- itchy nose
07. Do you have a Date on this Friday?
- romantic rendevous with my notes on my study table
08. What makes you the happiest?
- hugs from the boyfriend
09. Have you ever met anyone from friendster?
- yup
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
- dreaming about me driving a car and banging into a HDB block and hurting
11. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
- I’d have opted for EM1 in P4; gone for the interview for Mass comm in Poly; not skip vball trngs
12. What are your nervous habits?
- heart beats fast like crazy
13. Ever had a near death experience?
- no
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your mind right now?
- I still; by BSB
16. Any celeb you would marry?
- nope
17. Who will cut and paste this first?
- no one?
18. Name someone with the same birthday as u.
- none that I know of.
19. Do you have a crush on someone?
- nope
20. Have you ever vandalized someone’s private property?
- I hope not
22. Have you ever sung in front of a group?
- of course
23. What's a thing that you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
- overall appearance; finger nails sometimes.
24. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
- I don’t usually go to starbucks
25. What does your 4th text message you sent say?
- how would I know?!
26. What does your last received text say?
- refer to answer for qn25.
27. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
- guess so.
28. Say something totally random about yourself
- I like the smell of chlorine
29. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
- nope, but I wish. HAHA.
30. Do you do karaoke?
- YES PLEASE.
31. Do you listen to System of a Down?
- I don’t even know what’s that.
32. What is the closest thing to you?
- boyfriend
33. Do you have anything pierced?
- Ears(lobe, cartilage, tragus), naval
34. Do you eat fish?
- love to
35. Do you like pain?
- not really.
36.Do you like to shop?
- :D
37. Whose bed did you last sleep in?
- my own
38. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
- no credit card yet; but a meal with my debit card
39. Who was the last person you talked to?
- boyfriend
40. What is the background on your desktop?
- my birthday collage
43. Do you have any weird relatives?
- YES. Like Rayner Ho. Omg. Haha.
44. What was the last movie you watched?
- Alone
45. What was the last book you read?
- Star by Pamela Anderson
46. where is no.46?
- APA INI?!
47. What is your favorite mall to shop at?
- Far East, but I haven’t been there for Godzilla years
48. recent pair of shoes/slippers you bought?
- birk-style sandles
49. What song are you listening to?
- none right now
50. Whats your favorite thing on display in your room?
- in my room ah. HMMMM. The machine drawn picture by DaVinci of geok and i.
