Hi all! I'm here for another "make you jealous with my dating details" entry! (: Ok i am just joking. HAHA.
Fri after geok's paper we wenta chill at central. SCHOOL'S OUT! how great is that? Ok back to the task. We wenta central for coffee after 'greatwall porridge' and some walking around at chinatown; I SO WANNA MAKE CENTRAL MY HANGOUT CAN. Firstly they've got quite a few shops with super nice stuff, and most importantly the view kills. REALLY.
So this is it. the killer view, and the killer desert to go along. haha. perfect for sweet tooths, which i am not. HAH. ok, the 'ahh' picture looks super insincere.
Two diverse cases of head&fist unproportionate-ness. If there's such a word.
(why my head so big ah?)
I super cant wait for work to start because 1)Geok's birthday is coming soon, so that means 2) our 2years anni is coming soon too. <3HOW TIME FLIES!
