Yesterday was sucha wonderful day. Like T-O-T-A-L-L-Y man.
I saw the most gorgeous sky that i ever saw, a sky full of stars. NP is the exact place to be for star gazing lahh! AND THE BEST THING IS THAT ME AND NEXA SAW TWO METEORS. THAT'S TWO SHOOTING STARS. TWO LIU XINGS!!!!!!! OMG lahh, this is like the first time i saw meteors and they were so real and pretty and MARVELLOUS. And yesterday's star gazing session made me love stars more. Ohh Gosh.
Hmm, the meteor didnt look like those fake ones on tv, so slow moving and all. Instead it looked like a flash of bright light that flew across the sky. It'll prolly take 2 seconds in total for it to appear and disappear again. BUT THEY WERE AS GORGEOUS AS I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE. Couldnt help but screamed when we spotted the liu xings. ((: Oh yeah, and the meteors were too fast for me to make a wish on them. Hmmmm.
HEHE.
Earlier that day there was volleyball tournament. How coincidentally, weiqiang and emily were in the same SW class, and so i could conveniently support the both of them. (:
AND THEN I WAS BULLIED. Andy, the vball publicity guy wanted to bet with ppl that this particular team would win, but nobody cared about him. So i wanted to be nice and bet on the opponent group, like that he got kick what, got ppl play with him. ( The group that i was made to bet on was weiqiang's group btw.)
WAH! Then another two girls joined in the bet all of a sudden, so it was one against three lah. Somemore their team so strong, purposely out to cheat my money one can. And as expected, their team won and i owe three people sugarcane juice. BAH.
My volleyball seniors are nice ppl to be with though. (:
And chan jiajia. I also think like lao shi, feel that you should retake too. I'll assure you, the result will definitely be better ok? I'll be there to be your stress absorber if u cant cope. I promise.
LOVEE.
