Friday was a good day and a bad day. Like totally two extremes.
Good cuz IS was so much fun, i just love amanda, liping and rayner like crazy.(ERH. Glenn...) We're like, quite different lah, but all of us just clique so well, laughing in class, teasing each other, laughing at each other, laughing, and yah, laughing. I laughed till i cried during IAC (individual and the community). HURHUR. And i think we're the most gelled group in T87D. We ended lessons early and i said smth like 'yay.we can go and bond at the canteen'. And rayner said, ' we still need to bond meh.' Lovely IS buddies i have.
Good cuz i went back to st marg's with nexa to meet jiajia to play vball. I can serve better now, at least my ball flies forward and not to my left. Yeeesh. (: My lil' red ball is gorgeous, not only can we play volley with it, we can use it to make a JAPAN flag.
Good cuz National day's coming and it's so exciting! I hope we get good seats at ndp. (:
Good cuz...... there are no more reasons why it was good.
Bad cuz i used my jellyheart the wrong way, jiajia should teach me cuz she grew up with jelly.
Bad cuz i have no holiday on wednesday. JC and secondary and primary school get to rest on wednesday. WHAT. Poly students not humans is it?! We already dun have youth day and Racial harmony day and whatever whatever day, after national day still dun give us one more. I think the government dun like poly students, deprive us of so many holidays, our bus fare so ex some more.
Bad cuz i have Accounts test on thursday. I hope i dun flunk it. And i think i'm really lagging alot, furthermore i didnt take test 1. God Bless Elina Koh KaiXin.
