I dare say that getting a blog ain't easy,esp for a dian nao bai chi like me. I openly thank nexa, for setting up this gorgeous blog, and krys, for answering all my 'oh-so-duh' questions about blogging. :D Whee! And i'm finally here!! Almost two years lagging behind others who started blogging long ago, but i dont mind! Haha. Cuz now i can yak and yak and yak,and people can read and read and read.Ha. Well, got the results on monday. Thank the good and gracious God up above for them man.I never ever dared dream of those results, and i can only be grateful to the many people who had faith in me(jia was one of them), and those who were with me when i totally went crazy with the tears(and that's you nex). :D Hopefully i can get into NP mass comm,and before that, get a job and treat all my wonderful girls to that ai wo restaurant at Raffles city. Ehee. I love having a blog!! Whahah! :D (To krystal: i so so so so hope that u'll get into MC with mee.)
